- March 14, 2022
- Posted by: ADIA
In the coming months, the ADIA team will be promoting our membership Directory, and mostly the DoorSafe Register, to over 5500 businesses across the UK who require YOUR services via email AND brochure.
Sectors we will be sending your details to…
- Building/Construction contractors
What will we be promoting?
Our priority, as is yours, is safety and quality. This is something we want to push to all the business types above. We will be discussing the importance of using a company that takes legislation and health & safety seriously.
We will promote the legal requirements of automatic doors (Machine Directive and The Equality Act 2010) and where the ADIA BS EN6005 fits in with this. This will include our City & Guilds accreditation and its significance.
Moreover, we will link/direct these businesses to not just our Membership Directory but the DoorSafe Register so they can see what your engineers are trained in with the ADIA.
We will advise the best way they can search for members (by area, search term etc.)
The five members who sponsor the promotion (see below) will be featured.
Be sure you stand out by:
- Supplying us with an HQ logo;
- Having a detailed but short description of why companies should use you;
- Have trained engineers as we will be directing the companies to the DoorSafe promoting the BS EN16005. Your ADIA Directory profile will have a link to your DoorSafe profile, listing all the engineers who are trained in the BS EN16005 and other courses too. Be sure your cards are all up to date!
- Have up-to-date contact details. You can see your current details here and update them here. If we have missed anything, please let us know!
For more information please email email@example.com