- June 2, 2016
- Posted by: Laura
Getting feedback from our members is something that is important to us (we will be running a new online survey soon!) and based on the information given by members, we’ve been able to see what makes us stand out from other associations and federations within the industry.
Here are 10 of them:
- The ADIA are not run by a committee. We listen to the membership as a whole and let them decide what it is they need.
- Everyone pays the same price for their membership band allowing them to grow and not pay any more in membership fees.
- Supplier members can have a free stall at the Annual General Meeting (details coming soon!)
- We are the only automatic door association with our BS EN16005 accredited by City & Guilds (see why that’s so important here) and in partnership with CSCS.
- Our directory is sent to thousands of businesses who need your automatic doors.
- Supplier members are giving free advertising space in the quarterly e-newsletter.
- We give our Installer Members a free BS EN16005 worth £540.
- Our DoorSafe Register is actively promoted to businesses to encourage them to use only accredited members for their automatic door needs.
- Our training is complete with e-learning self study as well as a training and assessment day, finalised by an exam.
- We are continuously looking to grow and develop our benefits for our members, giving them what they need as well as offering a few useful discounts along the way.