- January 22, 2018
- Posted by: Laura
One of the main questions we get is “what makes you different?”
Why would anyone pay more for our membership, when they can join another association for cheaper?
- We are the only automatic door association with one free course (not Diplomas) every year to Installer members.
- Supplier members get one FREE Online BS EN16005 for Office Staff Course (worth £50 + VAT).
- We are the only automatic door association with a CSCS card specific for automatic pedestrian doors.
- Our association is not run by a committee, we ask the members for feedback first and foremost.
- Our benefits list is ever growing with no change to the subscription price.
- The ADIA have multiple courses to help develop skills for automatic door engineers, not just the BS EN16005.
- Our subscription isn’t based on turnover, so if you make more money you won’t be asked to pay more. See our rates here (Installers get £100+VAT off if they pay annually)!
- We promote our members as much as possible. This can be via social media, our quarterly newsletter, through our Directory, contacting your potential clients (5000+) and more.
These are just some of the great reasons to be a part of the ADIA. But remember, there is nothing stopping you from having more than one membership! If there is something you feel we are missing, let us know!