The ADIA are offering free advertising for the first 5 companies who come into membership worth up to £150.00 + VAT (member discount cost) by the 1st April 2016.
Our Directory is being sent to approximately 4000 companies which include:
- Over 2000 Architects
- 300 Councils
- Hundreds of major Retailers
- Over 100 of the UK’s largest Contractors
- Hotels & Leisure Centres
- Leisure Parks & Cinemas
- Bars & Clubs
- The UK’s most popular Restaurants & Cafes
- Top 4 NHS Officials
- Art galleries & museums
These industries are the ones which will be picking and choosing who fit and service their doors. And if you’re not in there then you aren’t being promoted!
So, not only will you have your company listed free of charge but if you join by 1st April, you will also get a full page advertisement which can also include a DoorSafe Register logo (if your company have engineers that have completed the BS EN16005 by 30th June 2016).
For more information on joining the association and other benefits we have on offer, please email email@example.com.
You will soon be receiving a letter containing details for the ADIA 2016/2017 Directory with a form enclosed for any changes or amendments. Please make note of the following
- If there are amendments required, you can complete the form, scan and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can write your changes directly in an email.
- Company descriptions should be no longer than 50 words. If your current description (as seen on the online Directory) is more than 50 words, please send us a shortened version. Please inform us if you want to keep the website version longer.
- Should you wish to advertise, you can select the size of your advertisement on the form. We will then issue an invoice with the specifications.
- You can check if your logo is correct here. Please email a new logo if required.
- We welcome any HQ photos of your work which will be credited and entered free of charge.
- Any changes sent to us will be made on all databases, unless specifically requested.
- If you have joined AFTER the letter was sent out then please await the reminder email to confirm your details or check www.adiamembers.co.uk to see what we have on file.
Please ensure you send any changes to the Directory by 30th June 2016. A reminder will be sent to you closer to the time.