- Free use of the ADIA logo, showing that they are part of an association that takes training, health and safety as well as the industry very seriously.
- Promotion via our website as well as the DoorSafe Register (if they choose to take the BS EN16005).
- Access to a range of health and safety courses including the BS EN16005. Although suppliers don’t install, it is important that they understand the safety standard which is part of the Machine Directive.
- Promotion via our annual printed directory with an opportunity to advertise a full or half page which is sent to over 4000 companies including retailers, architects, installers, access control companies and contractors.
- Free promotional stall and invites to our Annual General Meeting where members can showcase products and services.
- Opportunity to promote products and special offers via our quarterly newsletters, via email, our website or social media pages.
- Opportunity to promote products by donating items for our training courses.
- Opportunity to sell products to members at a discounted rate within our shop.
- In addition to this, we have a large range of discounts and benefits that be found here http://www.theadia.co.uk/member-benefits/
- We are recognised by City & Guilds, Safecontactor and CSCS.
- One free BS EN16005 for Office Staff online course.
- Promotion via product photography which can be used on our marketing (credited to the company).
All this for £500+VAT a year!
Join today and become a part of the association that will help push your business to thousands of clients across the UK.