COMPLETE OUR COURSES AND EXAM ONLINE!
Since the COVID-19 outbreak, we decided to do all our training online.
This method has not only allowed engineers to train from home or the office, saving time and money due to the lack of travel required to get to a venue but has allowed us to keep our costs down meaning training fees haven’t required an increase.
We have found that the main benefit to the engineers has been the focus and attention that is directed fully on the engineer. They have been able to receive full support and guidance if they need it. They have also mentioned feeling encouraged in a positive and non-pressured environment.
Benefits of training online include:
- Saving members time
- Saving members money in keeping engineers off the road and paying for accommodation etc.
- Less pressure for the engineer
- One-to-one support, if required
- Can be completed at the engineer’s own pace
- Less printing and travelling is required, helping the environment
- Improves retention
Courses included are the BS EN16005, Service and Maintenance, Installation and more!
FREE HEALTH AND SAFETY COURSES
As well as offering members the opportunity to train from anywhere on a one-to-one basis, engineers can now complete seven online health and safety courses, free of charge.
- ADIA Health & Safety Awareness Course
- ADIA Manual Handling Course
- ADIA Working at Height Course
- ADIA Fire Safety Awareness Course
- .ADIA First Aid Awareness Course
- ADIA Electrical Safety Course
- ADIA Asbestos Awareness Course
The ADIA online Health & Safety Courses will help you to learn new skills and knowledge that help you deliver all elements of health and safety including that which will be relevant to working on-site or within an office. The course will provide you with valuable information on what to do in an emergency, give you the confidence to take appropriate action and help you to know when to seek further medical advice.