- September 9, 2019
- Posted by: Laura
Brexit continues to make big headlines. And as the leaving day approaches, it shows no signs of slowing down.
Without any real answers about what Brexit will look like, how can businesses prepare for such uncertainty?
Our partners, Citation, have just updated their free guide on Brexit and managing uncertainty, which you will find useful to read.
It covers recruitment, taking care of your EU citizen employees, and keeping morale while navigating the Brexit maze.
You might also find these Brexit guides and resources from Citation helpful too:
- VIDEO: quick top tips on boosting morale in times of uncertainty
- VIDEO: HR Contingency planning
- ARTICLE: Health & Safety Brexit myths busted!
- VIDEO: how is freedom of movement going to change after Brexit?
- VIDEO: how Brexit could impact trading with your suppliers and contractors
Citation is here to help
With their 24/7 advice line manned by pragmatic experts in HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety, Citation can help you navigate through times of uncertainty.
Got any questions or want to book a free business audit? Leave your details on this pageor call 0345 844 1111.
You can also find out more about Citation’s services by clicking here.