- August 20, 2019
- Posted by: Laura
With a bank holiday on the horizon, you’ll find it helpful to read this advice from our partners, Citation.
The article covers four things every employer needs to know about bank holidays, including:
- Employees’ legal entitlements to bank holidays off
- If employees need to be paid extra during bank holidays
- Watching out for ‘statutory entitlement plus bank holiday’ wording
- Treating part-time or shift-working employees fairly
Book a free consultation with Citation
If you’d like extra support with your HR and Employment Law, it’s worth having a chat with Citation.
Click here, leave your details, and one of their team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Their service includes:
- A dedicated local consultant
- 24-hour expert advice line
- Full legal documentation (including contracts of employment, handbooks, and policies and procedures)
Learn about their available support by clicking hereand browsing their website.