- July 27, 2020
- Posted by: Laura
As you slowly move into a new working norm, you’ll have a lot of practical as well as regulatory changes to consider regarding your workforce, and you’ll obviously want to make sure you’re up to date with what is required of you as an employer.
Restructuring your business is stressful enough, and the last thing you’ll want is not knowing where you stand as an employer if an employee is refusing to return to work.
It can be quite a daunting process, especially in the current climate, which is why the HR & Employment Law experts of ADIA preferred supplier, Citation, have compiled the steps you can take, with complete piece of mind, to bring an employee back to work.
The guide discusses key areas, including bringing back employees who may have been shielding, considerations if an employee prefers homeworking, and where you stand if an employee has childcare issues.
Your complete back to business toolkit
To make sure businesses operate safely and stay compliant, Citation’s team of HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety experts are creating a complete back to business toolkit.
In a regularly updated series of free guides, you’ll find all the key considerations you need to make ahead of entering the new world of work.
Within the toolkit, some of the free resources that you might find helpful include:
- COVID-secure risk assessments: a checklist for employers
- Redundancy: a starter checklist for employers
- Returning furloughed employees back into the workplace
- A short guide to the flexible furlough scheme
- Fire safety roles and responsibilities in the workplace
- Flexible working: your responsibilities
- The core foundations of employee engagement
- How to introduce social distancing in the workplace
- Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) and facemasks in the workplace
Got any questions or want to find out more about your member benefit?
Call 0345 844 1111 to speak to a friendly Citation advisor.
Citation offers ADIA members preferential rates on their support services; simply quote ‘Automatic Door Installation Association’ to access your member benefit when enquiring.