With daily increases of confirmed cases of the new coronavirus – known as COVID-19, our partner, Citation, has put together some essential resources that can help safeguard your business against COVID-19, including:
- The most frequently asked questions around both the Health & Safety and HR and Employment Law implications of the spread of coronavirus
- Free hand hygiene training module
- Managing risks to staff and your workplace
- A guide to temporary homeworking for coronavirus
- What financial relief packages did the chancellor announce are available to support businesses and the economy?
- What measures did the government announce in the budget to support businesses?
This guidance will be updated daily, and you can visit citation.co.uk for all the latest information.
Got any questions about how you’ll be affected?
Please call 0345 844 1111 to speak to a friendly advisor, or leave your details and query here. If you are a member of a trade association, just let us know which when making an enquiry.