ADIA Online Risk Assessment Course
The ADIA Online Risk Assessment course is designed for those working in the risk assessing of automatic doors.
It will guide you through the process of having a basic understanding of the risks associated with automatic pedestrian doors and allow you to confidently risk assess automatic doors.
The course provides learners with an online platform to learn safety procedures when risk assessing any automatic pedestrian door.
After the self-study is complete you will complete an online multiple choice exam.
Self Study + Online Test
£150 + VAT
Why take our course?
- Is only available to ADIA members
- Is a fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Has full audio voiceover
- Is approximately takes 1-2 hours completion
- Certificate can be printed directly from your home or office
Who is this course for?
For those who:
- are wishing to extend their knowledge in risk assessing automatic doors
- are upskilling
- have a role within their company of risk assessing automatic doors
What you will learn
By the end of the course and on completion of exam you will be able to:
- to fill in a risk assessment form
- to understand the risks in which automatic pedestrian doors can pose.
- understand the procedure of testing sensors on both types of doors understand how forces are measured on automatic doors
On successful completion of the course (over 80% pass rate) you will be sent an ADIA certificate. This will show your commitment to excellence, making you stand out from your competitors.