Have you been looking to join the Automatic Door Installation Association?
Are you needing to put your engineers through the BS EN16005?
Wanting to train your staff to grow their credentials?
Well, for the whole of October we are offering all NEW members 20% off their first year when paying annually.
With this special offer your company will receive all of the incredible benefits we have compiled for membership.
ADIA BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- One free course (worth £420) per year, Installer Members only.
- Regular email updates including webinars, HR advice and more.
- Access to over 20 courses including free online Health & Safety courses.
- City & Guilds accreditations.
- Discounts to a range of useful services including printing.
- Access to our ADIA Shop saving you money on a range of handy and necessary tools.
- NVQs and CSCS cards.
- Advertising opportunities.
- Free job promotions.
- Free online directory listing.
- Free online servicing form.
- Use of ADIA logos.
- and more!
Our membership is rather bespoke and unique. We consider our members as individuals and look to help them grow as such. If you have a particular need, we aim to help. We consider each member’s individual needs rather than focussing on them as one big group. We have a personable relationship with our members and look out for each and every one of them.
It is our aim to help members grow and not discriminate. Our aim is to create a safer industry and help educate engineers in all aspects of automatic doors and the risks they pose to the safety of the public. Which is why we offer such a large range of courses, exclusive to members of the ADIA.
Join between the 1st and 31st October and get 20% off your first year of ADIA membership.
Payments must be made by 5pm 31st October for the offer to be valid. Applications received after this date will not be included in the offer. Discount cannot be used against monthly payments.
install, maintain, repair automatic doors, access control, CCTV etc.
£720 + VAT (was £900 + VAT)
suppliers of services, materials, equipment for Installers
£480 + VAT (was £600 + VAT)
£192 + VAT (was £240 + VAT)