The ADIA online Fire Safety Training Course teaches you about the fire risks in work premises and what safety measures should be in place to control them.
The candidate will learn about:
- Legal responsibilities
- The common causes of fires, how to prevent them
- What fire safety arrangements are necessary
- The importance of following emergency procedures.
Having an awareness of fire safety in the workplace is crucial, not only for complying with the law but for keeping people safe. It’s everyone’s duty to help prevent fires from starting and to know how to evacuate safely if necessary. The knowledge you gain from this course enables you to meet these requirements.
The ADIA Fire Safety Awareness Course:
- Is only available to ADIA members
- Is FREE of charge
- Ensures compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, the Fire Safety (Scotland) Regulations 2006, and the Fire Safety Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2010
- Is a fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Has full audio voiceover
- Is approximately takes 1-2 hours completion
- Certificate can be printed directly from your home or office
Online Self-Study + Online Exam
Who is this course for?
- Site Managers
- Project Manager
- Installation Worker
What you will learn
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Introduction to Fire Safety
- Fire Safety Law
- Fire Safety Measures
- Evacuation Routes and Exits
- Evacuation Procedures
On completion of the course, you will receive an ADIA Fire Safety Awareness Certificate. Which is HANDSA Safety Approved