- Logo on the home page of the ADIA website.
- Promoted via social media channels.
- Opportunity to promote services, discounts and more through social channels.
- Free listing via our online Directory.
- Free listing in our printed Directory (sent to thousands of UK councils, surveyors and architects)
- Full and half page advertising opportunities in the printed Directory.
- Promoted via our DoorSafe Register (on competition of the BS EN16005).
- Use of the ADIA logo and DoorSafe logo (on completion of BS EN16005).
- Free advertising in the monthly newsletter to ADIA members (perfect for Suppliers).
- Invitations to meetings and events.
KEEPING YOU UPDATED
- Quarterly e-newsletters.
- Regular email updates on the association, the industry and from service providers.
- Weekly blog posts.
- Updates from CITB on funding and grants.
TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
- Access to the BS EN16005 course and exam accredited by City & Guilds, in partnership with CSCS.
- ADIA CSCS card on completion of ADIA BS EN16005 and NVQ.
- One free course per year for Installer members.
- Payment plans available for Sole Traders wishing to sit our course.
- Access to our other ADIA courses.
- Discounted Electrical Safe Isolation course.
- £100 off Installer membership when paying annually.
- Free course each year for Installer Members.
- Free BS EN16005 for Office Staff worth £50 + VAT.
- Annual £50 shop voucher when membership is renewed.
- Free online servicing form.
- Promotional items and discounted tools/accessories via the ADIA Shop.
- Up to 15% off travel essentials with Holiday Extras.
- Free consultation and discounted legal advice with Sydney Mitchell Solicitors.
- Cheaper AA Breakdown Cover.
- Cheaper fuel with the Fuelcard Company.
- 70% tool and skip hire with Nationwide Services.
- Discounted van and car hire with Budget.
- 30% off BSI publications.
- Discounted eye care with Vision Express.
- Discounted health insurance with Westfield Health.
- 15% off printing and design services with Newton Press.
- Discounted Health & Safety, HR and Employment Law with Citation.
- Free User for life with JobLogic.
- Find out where new building projects are taking place with Barbour ABI. This lets you see whether they have contracts for the building’s doors AND gives you details of the architect and other useful contact details.
- Need health and safety advice? We will get in touch with RHSS Ltd who will assist in any of your health and safety enquiries.
- Safecontractor recognises that applicants who have passed the BS EN16005 training course accredited by City & Guilds will meet their standards in relation to trade specific qualifications.
- Receive copies of Door Industry Journal magazine free of charge (on request).
- Advertise employment positions available in your company via our Jobs page and social media.