- February 19, 2020
- Posted by: Laura
No need to pop an AGM date for your diary! For 2020, we’ve decided to change up how are we update members on what is going on within the industry and the association.
Instead of taking you out of your office and paying for travel, possibly needing to stay overnight, we’re going to update you via webinar.
We will be creating a presentation and video updating you with our statistics for the year, plans for the future and what we have achieved through video.
We will be happy to include ad breaks for ADIA supplier members to promote their products too, for free. In addition, we will be asking members to send their questions through before we film so we can cover your enquiries.
In addition to discussing our updates, we will also have a few speakers. This way you can download the video and watch when you have time. You can also skip to the topics that are relevant to you.
We want to test this way of presenting to you to see if this works better for members in the long run.
Benefits of having a webinar rather than an AGM:
- No time out of the office or off-site
- Saves time
- Saves money
- Watch the video in your own time
- Downloading will be available so you can keep the video
- Send questions beforehand so detail can be given on your enquiry and no embarrassment
- Fewer time restraints for speaker
- Skip to what is relevant (we will have timestamps with topics available to help you find information).
- Ability to rewatch
- Video advertising available for supplier members free of charge.