ADIA Surveying and Estimating Course Accredited by City & Guilds
This Surveying and Estimating training course is designed to take those working in the field of automatic doors and guide you through the process of surveying and estimating automatic doors. We recommend that you read and study both the BS 7036-0 and BS EN16005.
The course provides learners with online study material referencing the BS7036-0 and BS En16005 and a training day offering the opportunity to obtain further knowledge of the standard plus practical assessments and a final exam.
Who is this course for?
For those who are:
- wishing to increase their existing basic knowledge of surveying and estimating automatic doors
- producing quotes on automatic door work
- creating work specifications
- office, sales and secretarial staff to understand regulations and risks associated with automatic doors
What you will learn
- The procedures of putting together a specification
- The regulations and risks associated with automatic doors
- To risk assess a proposed automatic door installation
- To be able to provide a quotation
- To be able to fill in a Survey Form
- To be able to order the necessary parts for the installation
- To commission a newly installed automatic door
On successful completion of the course, you will be sent an ADIA certificate accredited by City & Guilds (complete with C&G number).
This can be used to provide evidence of your knowledge and skills, making our trained members stand out from their competitors.
The ADIA certificate has no expiry, however, we do recommend retaking this course after a four year period to continue your professional development.