- August 17, 2020
- Posted by: Laura
As well as offering members the opportunity to train from anywhere (even when furloughed) on a one-to-one basis, engineers can now complete seven online health and safety courses, completely free of charge.
- ADIA Health & Safety Awareness Course
- ADIA Manual Handling Course
- ADIA Working at Height Course
- ADIA Fire Safety Awareness Course.
- ADIA First Aid Awareness Course
- ADIA Electrical Safety Course
- ADIA Asbestos Awareness Course
The ADIA online Health & Safety Courses will help you to learn new skills and knowledge that help you deliver all elements of health and safety including that which will be relevant to working on-site or within an office.
The courses will provide you with valuable information on what to do in an emergency, give you the confidence to take appropriate action, and help you to know when to seek further medical advice. On completion of each course, you will instantly receive a HANDSA Approved certificate.