ADIA Online Commissioning Course
The ADIA Online Commissioning is designed for those working in the commissioning of automatic doors.
It will guide you through the process of having a basic understanding of the risks associated with automatic pedestrian doors and allow you to confidently commission a newly installed automatic door.
The course provides learners with an online platform to learn safety procedures when approving any new automatic pedestrian door installations or retrofitted doors.
After the self-study is complete you will complete an online multiple choice exam.
Self Study + Online Test
£150 + VAT
Why take our course?
- Is only available to ADIA members
- Is a fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Has full audio voiceover
- Is approximately takes 1-2 hours completion
- Certificate can be printed directly from your home or office
Who is this course for?
For those who:
- are wishing to extend their knowledge in commissioning automatic doors
- are upskilling
- have a role within their company of commissioning automatic doors
- looking to add increase their certifiate porfolio
What you will learn?
By the end of the course and on completion of exam you will be able to:
- fill in a commissioning form
- understand the risks in which automatic pedestrian doors can pose.
- understand the procedure of testing sensors on both types of doors
- understand how forces are measured on automatic doors
- ensure all other accessories and attachments are working before handing over to the client
On successful completion of the course (over 80% pass rate) you will be sent an ADIA certificate. This will show your commitment to excellence, making you stand out from your competitors.