- November 6, 2017
- Posted by: Laura
As supplier members are often not requiring on-site knowledge of the BS EN16005, the ADIA have decided to offer all supplier members a free BS EN16005 course for office staff!
Worth £50 + VAT, members can gain the necessary knowledge and understanding of the Safety of Automatic Pedestrian Doors.
This online course:
- Allows members to study in their own time,
- Can be completed in an hour and a half,
- Has no limits on re-sits,
- Doesn’t require the candidate to leave the office,
- Gives members a basic understanding of the BS EN16005 standard,
- Will ensure your tools, supplies and services are adhering to the standards your customers are working to,
- Shows your customers that you have an understanding of what they do and how regulations have changed,
- Gets you automatic certification which you can print from your office.
So do not delay! Show your clients that you know about the latest standard and impress them with your knowledge.
Current supplier members have until 6th November 2018 to use their free BS EN16005 and new members have one year from their join date. Certification belongs to the person paying for the course.
You can see more about our courses here
This course is NOT accredited by City & Guilds, doesn’t include a copy of the BS EN16005 and is not in partnership with CSCS. This course is free to supplier members only (excludes installer and sole trader members)