Due to expansion Elite Entrance Systems are looking for highly experienced automatic door engineers to cover London & Kent. Must be EN16005 certified and have at least 3 years experience in the automatic door industry. For further details please contact on 01621 840 970
Please forward your CV by the 30th November 2018 to Erin email@example.com
- Full UK driving licence
- Smart appearance with an excellent customer service focus
- Must be able to work alone or as part of a team
- On call rota
- Good overall knowledge of automatic doors
- Based in the Kent area
- Negotiable Salary with Overtime – OTE 45K+
- Private use of company vehicle
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Uniform and power tools supplied
- Excellent working environment with one of the best teams in the UK
Contact: David Campbell – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01621 840970
- Experience in fitting, maintaining and repairing all types of automatic door systems.
- BS EN 16005 qualification is essential.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Some automatic gate & access control experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Field based role
- Repair, service and maintain all types of door systems to a high standard.
- Attend on-site breakdowns and emergency call outs as required.
- Seek to capitalize on opportunities for additional sales and maintenance contracts.
- Salary – Negotiable, dependable against experience and qualifications.
- The package includes large amount of paid overtime if the successful candidates require, company vehicle and mobile phone. The company has a fantastic management structure and the role presents an excellent chance of progression throughout the company.
The position is available for immediate start.
Industrial Door knowledge would also be essential.
The applicant would be based from home using our field engineer software system.
• Full UK driving license
• Neat, punctual attitude
• Must be customer focused
• Must be a team player
• On call 1 in 7
• Overtime paid after basic hours, for overnight and weekend working.
• 20 days holidays, pro-rata from 1st April, and Bank holidays paid
• Company Power Tools (hand tools not provided)
• Wage flexible, depending on experience, competitive. Overtime can be frequent.
When planning work in we have to consider each job’s urgency. but we need the candidate to understand we are only here because of our customers and as such we cannot always guarantee what time they’ll finish each day. We will need the candidate to be flexible.
Please send CV to Damien Blanchard email@example.com.
- Full UK driving license
- Physically fit, some lifting is involved
- Neat, punctual attitude
- Ability to assess, diagnose and address customer needs regarding door systems
A van and mobile phone will be supplied and most working days will be spent travelling from site to site within the area, working alone and meeting with colleagues on larger 2 man jobs when required.
Some of our customers required out of hours installations and call outs, the candidate must be prepared for overtime to meet these needs and to be part of a weekend call out rota that generally averages out at one weekend per month
Salary competitive and dependant on knowledge and experience
Please submit CV or request an application form by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have an electrical engineer background? Work with roller shutters and are looking to expand your business?
We would love to have you on board as a member of our association!
We always recommend ensuring you and your engineers have some training with automatic doors, preferably with our supplier members. Many supplier members have training facilities where they can show you their products and how they work.
Once you’ve got this training covered and with your electrical background, you can take on our service and maintenance course. This is perfect for those engineers looking to follow a guide on how to service and maintain doors safely, following our service form. If you have a year of experience under your belt, it will be time to book the BS EN16005 accredited by City & Guilds which will give you the knowledge in safe automatic pedestrian doors, complete with e-learning, practical training and assessments.
If you want more information on training email email@example.com or for details of membership (each application is reviewed) please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo via Elite Entrance Systems