We offer automatic door companies, security and alarm firms as well as suppliers to the auto door industry a range of benefits that will help attract your future clients and keep your business organised with time and money to focus on what is important to you and your company.
ADIA BENEFITS THAT WILL HELP YOUR BUSINESS
- Training & Assessments, City & Guilds accreditation and CSCS partnership – The ADIA offer all of our members a range of courses to help develop transferable and existing skills of their employees. This includes our BS EN16005 (Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods) which is the ONLY course and exam which is accredited by City & Guilds.We are also in partnership with CSCS (recognised by Build UK). You can read more about the CSCS partnership here. ADIA Installer Members receive one free course every year. In addition, all of our practical courses are accredited by CIty & Guilds. You can see a full list of courses here.
- Promotion of members – Promotion of companies allows the opportunity for members to work together on projects (subcontracting etc).All ADIA members are promoted via our social media channels when they join the association as well as our blog and we add their logo to our website homepage.In addition, we have our online Directory. This is our most updated list which potential clients may use to find companies in their area (by searching the city). We allow members to create a short bio of what services they can provide, giving them the chance to shine!
Not only that but if the member has completed the BS EN16005 they will have a link directing audiences to their DoorSafe profile listing engineers who have the City & Guilds accreditation. This is what we use to promote our trained members to potential clients.
As well as the online Directory, we offer members to advertise in our printed Directory which is sent to thousands of businesses across the UK that need safe automatic doors and possibly other security services.
Not enough? Well, if you would like us to advertise any services, special offers or jobs you may have available, we can do something for you. Whether it be in our newsletter, on our blog or social media, we can promote members any way they would like!
- Discounts – The ADIA provide both leisure and business discounts for companies looking to save money. This includes printing, design and promotional services with Newton Press; cheaper fuel with The Fuelcard Company and more! We’ve found these discounts so you don’t need to look anywhere else.
WHY JOIN US?
If you’re not already a member of the ADIA it is possible for the following reasons, which we can assist you with…
- “Your Installer Membership costs too much” – We understand that our monthly subscription of £99.99 (inc VAT) per month is a lot of money. However, Installer Members do get a free course each year, worth up to £540 (inc VAT). In addition, our subscription hasn’t changed since we launched in 2013 but our benefits have grown. We also offer Installer members a discount if they pay for an annual subscription.
- “Your courses cost too much” – Our training costs are based on the administration fees (including City & Guilds and CSCS), training pack materials which include a free copy of the BS EN16005 (worth £238.00), Trainer fees, venue hire which includes lunch for candidates, CSCS cards, ADIA/DoorSafe lanyards, certificates and more. The cards a renewable annually (for four years) for free, have the City & Guilds and CSCS logos and your company/trained engineers are promoted until the accreditation has expired. Refresher courses are £250 (inc. VAT) once the four-year expiry is reached.
- “I’m already a member of another association” – We are more than happy to accept companies who are members of multiple associations. Although, we do appreciate this can become costly. But if you would like to see the difference in what is on offer, you can see a full list of benefits here. We also believe that being a part of two associations can show your clients how serious you are about being a part of association bodies. We are a small association, working personably with our members to deliver what they want and need based on their individual concerns. We are an association FOR THE MEMBERS.
You can join us by completing one of these forms. Please ensure that if you have more than one employee for your company that you fill in the Installer Membership application. We assess each application individually.