- April 26, 2017
- Posted by: Laura
The ADIA are in partnership with CSCS which allows us to create CSCS for our members who meet the required criteria.
WHY HAVE WE DONE THIS?
- Engineers can go on site
- Demonstrates theoretical and practical skills of ADIA members
- You can read more about why it is so important here
WHAT IS THE CRITERIA?
- Be a member of the ADIA
- Have one year’s experience within the industry (if not, apply for NVQ and get trainee card)
- Complete the Health & Safety Test,
- Complete the BS EN16005 and
- Complete the NVQ in
The ADIA has created an online ADIA Health and Safety course that ALL engineers will need to complete before sitting the BS EN16005 course.
For those who:
- wishing to sit the NVQ
- If you have previously sat the BS EN16005/have an expired card and would now like an ADIA CSCS card and need to sit the Health & Safety test, please email email@example.com
This certificate lasts four years before a refresher will need to be taken.
- When completed you will receive a Technician’s card with a City & Guilds logo.
- The accreditation lasts four years. After this, engineers will have to sit the refresher course.
- On completion of the Health & Safety test, engineers can apply for the NVQ. This can be booked as a bundle with the BS EN16005 (separate forms for BS EN16005 and NVQ must be completed).
- Once the NVQ and BS EN16005 is complete engineers will receive a Blue Skilled Workers CSCS card with the CSCS hologram, City & Guild’s logo and their ADIA details.
Engineers will have to complete this form if they have:
- a card that has expired (free of charge),
- If you sat the BS EN16005 before January 2020 you can get an ADIA CSCS card without completing the NVQ,
- would like a Smart Card (QR code will link to the DoorSafe profile) at £20 + VAT
- lost their card at £25 + VAT
Cards are renewable annually, on application.
- For those who have sat the BS EN16005 four years ago,
- Includes BS EN16005 online training and online exam,
- CSCS card given to those who completed the full course prior to January 2020.
- City & Guilds accreditation updated.
TRAINEES/APPRENTICES CARD – FREE on the application of NVQ.
This card will allow learners to go on-site supervised by a qualified technician. This card will be valid for 1 year and is not renewable.
Trainees will need to do the health and safety test before the card is issued and complete the ADIA BS EN16005 and NVQ within the 12 months’ period.
We hope you will welcome this development of the BS EN16005 and the opportunities it offers members.