- June 28, 2021
- Posted by: paul
Field Service Engineer – Assistive Technology and Access Control for DH2
Location: Role covers: Countrywide
Based: Leeds Office
40-hour working week Monday – Friday and Saturday and Bank Holiday cover on a rota basis Company vehicle provided for business purposes
Salary: £18,000 – £24,000 dependent upon skills and experience
The installation, configuration, maintenance, repair and removal of environmental control systems and access control systems within the homes of NHS service users and private clients including the training and assessment of vulnerable individuals with complex health needs.
- To carry out visits to service users and private customers to install, configure, maintain, repair or remove environmental control and access control systems
- Provide appropriate training to individuals in the correct use of the environmental control and/or access control equipment supplied
- Ensure all work undertaken on customer’s premises is carried out in a safe and timely manner.
- Maintain and update customer and equipment records using the systems provided and to produce installation/repair reports as required.
- Diagnose and rectify equipment faults both on site and by remote support
- Create personalised solutions to meet the needs of individual users
- Attend exhibitions and events on behalf of DH2 Solutions
- Awareness of, and adherence to, the Company Quality Management System
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Be the holder of a current valid UK driving licence and be prepared to travel around the country as required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT and literacy skills
- Practical skills to construct hardware using hand tools.
- The ability to communicate ideas, liaise with staff and work effectively as part of a team.
- Professional, courteous, helpful and friendly in dealing with the needs of clients
- Able to carry out the physical requirements of the role
- Reliable and punctual
- Thorough understanding of electronics and electrics
- Good understanding of disabilities
- Good DIY Skills Other Duties:
- Represent DH2 Solutions Ltd and its values and provide the highest possible standards of customer care and support to customers and service users and to work with other company staff to deliver and support the business.
- Safeguard company equipment and the personal data of customers and service users
- Comply with policies and procedures relating to safeguarding, health and safety, equality and diversity, confidentiality and data protection.
- To undertake any other such duties or general tasks and hours of work as may reasonably be required
- Be prepared to work away from home as and when requiredAll job offers will be conditional on a satisfactory DBS Check along with other relevant employment checks
Full UK Driving Licence
Satisfactory Enhanced DBS Clearance
6 GCSE’s Grade C or above
Good IT Skills
Basic Electronics and Electrical Experience Calm and Professional under pressure Organised to meet strict deadlines Problem Solving Abilities
Date: 1st June 2021
Degree or HND in a related discipline Assistive Technology experience
17th or 18th Edition Electrical Qualification Field Service Experience
Advanced Electrical or Electronics Experience Home Automation Knowledge
Access Control Experience
Email CV to Emma@dh2solutions.co.uk