You will be guided through our process of training by one of our current trainers and have the support of the Director and Training Manager.
- Travelling to training centre and giving training with visual demonstration based on what you have been taught by current trainers
- Using mobile door units as part of your training
- Setting up tablets for logging engineers into their exam
- When completing paper exam, you will have to manually mark the paper test and calculate pass rate.
- Take photos of engineers and forward to the training manager along with results
- Be confident in driving long distances in the ADIA van
- Have a clean driving licence
- Be willing to travel across the country
- Have experience of working within the automatic door industry
- Be confident when training 4 or more engineers
- Be confident in using tablets
BS EN16005 accreditation (if you do not have this yet, we will arrange this for you but you must pass to be eligible for role)
Retainer fees are based on day rates and expenses (to be discussed with Director)
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne for details on 07885 412069.