Due to expansion Elite Entrance Systems are looking for highly experienced automatic door engineers to cover London & Kent. Must be EN16005 certified and have at least 3 years experience in the automatic door industry. For further details please contact on 01621 840 970
57 Chatsworth Road
South Yorkshire S713QH
Contact: Nicholas Darby
Darby Door Systems are a business providing automatic door services to customer and companies
Be sure to keep an eye for updates via our Directory
30 Hoylake Close
Nuneaton Access & Security is a company operating mainly in the Midlands area servicing, maintaining & replacing automatic door units. I work in many different areas from commercial to public use buildings so door safety is of the upmost importance. I have been working on automatic doors for approx 10 years for different companies and set up on my own at the beginning of the year, this is now starting to take off and being apart of the ADIA will be a great advantage for me being a part of a recognized association.
214 Astley Street
Cheshire SK16 4QD
360 INDUSTRIAL DOORS LIMITED INSTALL,
Pendeford Business Park
We specialise in the Sales, Service and Installation of High Security Equipment which includes Safes, Strong rooms, Vaults, Security Application doors and Security Screens, Fire protection Cabinets and Files, Entrance Control, Electronic Security Equipment and Site Protection.
Why do we send this Directory? Well, because we want to target businesses and public sectors who are used by pedestrians on a daily basis and therefore require the safest automatic doors possible.
That is why we have the DoorSafe Register. This register lists all those who have sat the BS EN16005 & BS7036-0 course and exam, accredited by City & Guilds – all of which are ADIA Members. The printed and online Directory labels all those who have completed this course and assessments.
The ADIA is the only association with this accreditation, which means OUR members have the engineers who should be installing, servicing and maintaining the automatic doors within the public domain. Of course, we promote other members too as they have their own skills and backgrounds which they can detail in their company bio.
2019/2020 is going to see us further promote and educate members to those who need automatic doors within the community. If retailers want their customers safe, they need to ensure they use a safe company with an association that will support them in ensuring they are getting all the best training and up to date knowledge.
Our ADIA Directory will be sent to members and other sectors in August 2020. To be included in the 2020/2021 Directory and our online Directory today, join now!
Tagged:adiaassociationauto door trainingauto doorsautomatic doorautomatic door associationautomatic door installationautomatic door maintenanceautomatic door membersautomatic door repairautomatic door trainingautomatic doorsbs en16005BS EN16005 awarenessBS7036-0doorsafe
Every four years ADIA members who have completed the BS EN16005 are required to sit our refresher course to ensure their engineers can get their cards renewed annually.
Here’s what is included in the course:
- The online study taking engineers back over the standard.
- Approximately 2 hours of assessment at a training centre near you. Engineers can then demonstrate their skills and knowledge using REAL automatic doors.
- There are practical assessments which will show skills and prove practical knowledge
- One hour exam (although usually completed in less than that!) Results are given straight away, meaning there’s no waiting around to find out how you did!
- You will receive a new CSCS card (as the ADIA Health and Safety test must have been completed before any BS EN16005 course is taken), with a new City & Guilds number and certificate. These cards can be renewed annually until the next four years is up!
- We will update our DoorSafe Register which we use to promote trained members to thousands of businesses across the UK.
If you have engineers who have left the company, update us! email@example.com
- The course lasts up to 3 hours…
- And is only for those who have completed the ADIA BS EN16005 course and exam as well as ADIA online Health & Safety test. You cannot sit the refresher course if you have sat another BS EN16005 not provided by us.
- Payment must be made before sitting the course.
- To run the course we must have a minimum of four engineers sitting the assessment and exam.
- You must be an ADIA member to sit any of our courses, including our refresher course. So, even if you were a member and left, you will have to re-join to get the benefits of a shiny new CSCS card!
- Engineers must sit the ADIA Health & Safety test before taking the refresher course.
- Refresher courses will happen in the afternoon after a full BS EN16005 assessment course has been completed. You can see dates here.
- BS EN16005 terms and conditions apply.
If You Do Not Sit the Refresher:
- You will not be able to renew your card.
- Your City & Guilds accreditation will be expired.
- Your company/engineer will no longer be promoted on DoorSafe.
A little reminder of why our BS EN16005 is awesome:
- We are audited by City & Guilds and have been a training centre since 2013.
- We are in partnership with CSCS with our very own CSCS card!
- Installer members get one course for free per year. This includes our many other courses too!
Suite One, Coychurch Road
Bridgend CF35 5NS
Tel: 01656 818999
Cutting Edge facilities install, service and maintain Automatic doors for a number of different companies including housing associations. We also install and maintain CCTV, access control and void alarms
Cutting Edge are always looking to develop, learn and gain new skills as the industry grows and develops in technology.
23 Trebanog Rd,
Rhondda Cynon Taf,
Wales CF39 9EW
Contact: Paul Powell
Tel: 07534 440307
We are a relatively new company that service and install automatic doors, roller shutters gates and barriers for South Wales Police, South Wales NHS and a few housing associations.