If you tried going on the ADIA website this weekend you may have seen that it was under maintenance. And that’s because the ADIA were on a mission to give it a summer spruce up, both visually and physically. How have we done it?
- We’ve tidied up the pages to make them easier to read.
- Created an FAQ and support page so you can have your questions answered. No need to wait on us!
- We’ve added an “ask a question“ feature so you can submit a query if you can’t see the answer in the FAQ.
- Created an online form for the All-Online BS EN16005 Course.
- Added a Dates for Your Diary page.
We have plenty of more ideas to make things easier for our members, however, these new features should make the ADIA website your main resource for questions and services. We will keep you updated of any additional and useful features!