The ADIA Automatic Pedestrian Doors Diploma in Surveying & Estimating is designed to take those working in the field of automatic doors and help them:
- Understand the procedure of putting together a specification
- Understand the regulations and risks associated with automatic doors
- To risk assess a proposed automatic door installation
- To be able to provide a quotation
- To be able to fill in a Survey Form
The Diploma includes the following coursesOnline Health & Safety Course
- Online Commissioning Course
- Surveying and Estimating Course – 1/2 day
- Online BS EN16005 Awareness course
Please visit the above links to view what is included in each course.
The Diploma provides learners with study packs, online study material and training days offering the opportunity to obtain further knowledge plus practical assessments and final exams.
Self Study + 1 Day
£250 + VAT
On successful completion of each individual course within the Diploma, you will be sent an ADIA certificate through the post the within one week (excluding the online courses which you can print off yourself). This can be used to provide evidence for your knowledge. Once all courses are complete you will receive a final Diploma certificate.