There are many automatic door engineers who are due to have their City & Guilds accreditation renewed. But never fear!
Every four years ADIA members who have completed the BS EN16005 are required to sit our refresher course to ensure their engineers can get their cards renewed annually.
HERE’S WHAT INCLUDED
- The online study takes engineers back over the standard, giving you mock exams and quizzes in order to assist in retaining the vital facts about automatic door safety.
- The online training session discusses a huge range of scenarios and different products.
- Once the online exam is complete you will get your results straight away.
- We will update our DoorSafe Register which we use to promote trained members to thousands of businesses across the UK.
- A new card complete with a QR code linking to your engineer profile, lanyard and certificate will be sent to you. You can renew your card free of charge, annually for a further three years.
If you have engineers who have left the company, let us know. You can view all your companies engineers on the DoorSafe Register.
BENEFITS OF ONLINE TRAINING:
- No more travelling, saving you time and money.
- E-Learning can be completed any time, anywhere.
- Course sessions and exams can be done at any location.
- We are still available and at hand to discuss any questions engineers may have.
- We are audited by City & Guilds and have been a training centre since 2013.
- We are in partnership with CSCS with our very own CSCS card (if the original exam is completed before 2020 or NVQ completed )
- Installer members get one course for free per year. This includes our many other courses too!
- BS EN16005 terms and conditions apply.
IF YOU DON’T SIT THE REFRESHER?
- You will not be able to renew your card.
- Your City & Guilds accreditation will be expired.
- Your company/engineer will no longer be promoted on DoorSafe.
- You may be turned away from jobs should your card not be in date.