- September 24, 2018
- Posted by: Laura
A huge part of the association is to provide training to our members that will help their business grow. This is because training can improve business conduct, profit and staff morale.
Here are 10 benefits of training your staff and automatic door engineers:
- Your engineers and staff will have a better understanding of the tasks they undertake on a daily basis, allowing them to do their job to their highest capability.
- By allowing your engineers and employees to be trained, they will be able to see that you value them enough to invest in them, helping you retain your staff with little staff turnover.
- You can choose the skills you wish your employees to grow such as service and maintenance or BS EN16005 for office staff. By targeting skills you can meet the needs of your operation.
- By training your staff you can provide better customer service as well as improved work safety practices and productivity.
Your engineers will be able to improve their existing skills and acquire new ones. This will, in turn, increase their contribution to the business as well as build their confidence.
- By training your staff you can take them into other positions within the organisation meaning you will no longer have to hire multiple engineers when you have the whole package in a few selected people!
- Keeping your staff upskilled will allow them to be able to complete various new tasks keeping them motivated with a variety of opportunities within the business.
- Reducing faults and eliminating customer complaints with streamlined processes and more competent staff will increase your desirability as a company.
- Training will allow your engineers to address any weaknesses and increase their confidence in certain aspects of their role. By training all of your engineers in the same courses you will bring them to a higher level of knowledge so they all have similar skills.
- By booking your engineers onto our training courses or Diplomas, you will reduce any weak links within the company who rely heavily on others to complete basic work tasks. This will provide knowledgeable staff with employees who can take over for one another as needed, work in teams or work independently without constant help and supervision from others making your business more efficient than ever.
You can view all of our courses here.