This ADIA Window Installation Course was designed for those who wish to gain or simply extend their knowledge and training in installing various types of alluminium, timber and upvc windows and doors. As there many changes in the industry over the past few years and we want to help your business transition into all aspects of windows and doors in the safest and quickest way possible.
Candidates will gain a selection of tools and resources that will really push businesses to the next level and show your clients the level of expertise you want to demonstrate.
Therefore, no matter how long you have been working with windows or doors, you can never learn too much!
Self Study + Video Call + Online Exam
£300 + VAT
Who is this course for?
For those who:
- Wish to understand surveying windows and doors
- wish to gain knowledge in installing upvc Windows and doors
- have recently entered the industry
- wish to extend their existing knowledge
Why do our course?
For those who:
- To be able to survey Windows and Doors
- To have knowledge and understanding of the variety of window and door types
- To have an understanding and be able to install the different types of upvc windows, doors, French doors, patio doors, bifold doors, vertical sliders and bays.
- To understand the principals of how windows are constructed and how glazing works
- Learn the fundamental skills required to Install windows and doors
What you will learn
By the end of the course you will be have the knowledge of:
- Tools of the Trade – Skills and Tools for Window Installation
- Site Preparation – Site Preparation Techniques and Considerations
- Window or Door Deglazing and Strip out – Window and Door Deglazing and Stripping Techniques
- Installing New Windows – Window Installation Procedures and Best Practices
- Glazing – Window Glazing Techniques and Methods
- Finishing, Silicone and Trims – Finishing Touches: Silicone and Trim Application
On successful completion of this course (over 80% pass rate), you will be sent an ADIA Window Installation & ADIA Window Surveying certificate through the post the within one week. This can be used to provide evidence of your knowledge and skills.
The ADIA Window Installation course is accredited by City & Guilds as part of our commitment to excellence, making our trained members stand out from their competitors.
The ADIA certificate has no expiry, however, we do recommend retaking this course after a four year period to continue your professional development.