- who have completed the BS EN16005 accredited by City & Guilds must have a years experience working on automatic doors, complete online self study, show practical knowledge with hands on assessments and complete a revision day and exam.
- can be searched for by area within the DoorSafe Register so you can choose a company local to you.
- have access to additional training as well as Diplomas.
- are promptly updated on changes within the industry.
- are continuously being informed about the importance of public safety via our website and newsletter to ensure they get all of their engineers trained to the BS EN16005 as well as other courses.
- have a range of other benefits accessible to allow them to increase their knowledge of safety.
- The BS EN16005 is recognised by Safecontractor and is in partnership with CSCS.