- February 11, 2015
- Posted by: Laura
There are various associations that our members could join another association. However, the Automatic Door Installation Association has a few slight differences.
Our mission at the ADIA is to upskill our members and their engineers, ensuring they are up to date with the latest legislation. We also say them time and money, offering a range of discounted services and benefits exclusive to members. The ADIA also promote members through various mediums to increase their business and help them grow.
Why else should you join the ADIA?
- We are not run by a committee – we do what the members want and cater to their needs.
- We offer a huge range of practical and online courses, discounts and services to assist you in saving money and time in your business and personal life.
- We are the only association with the BS EN16005 course and exam (as well as many other courses) accredited by City & Guilds.
- We have over 20 courses including FREE health and safety courses and Diplomas.
- Engineers cards are renewable free of charge (until a refresher course is required after four years)
- The ADIA promote our members to thousands of businesses that would need to hire your company and making sure they use the accredited engineers for their installations, supplies and maintenance.
- Our membership covers a range of companies within the automatic door industry. Wishing to get into the automatic door market or being an installer for 30 years, we are here to educate and help you.
So why not join our 200+ members today and become part of the bigger picture.
For more information on our association or what we have to offer, click here. Please feel free to email Laura@theadia.co.uk with any queries regarding membership or email@example.com in relation to training.