- October 30, 2017
- Posted by: Laura
When you join an association, you want to get something for your money, right?
That is why our wonderful members (all 145+ of them) are entitled to a HUGE range of benefits. Some of which you may know by now including:
- One free BS EN16005 for Installer Members,
- CSCS card and City & Guilds Accreditation with each BS EN16005 that is completed,
- Access to our new Service and Maintenance course,
- Promotional opportunities via our website, Directory and newsletter (for suppliers to promote special offers to other members),
- Job advertisements for when you have an opening in your company,
- Discounts through our shop on many useful tools.
But some of you, members and non-members alike, might be wondering what is in the very exclusive members area…
Well, when members join, we email the main contact their username and password for www.theadia.co.uk/members. Then they can log in and get access to the following:
- Discounts and information on the services we have partnered with to get you money off a huge range of amenities such as breakdown cover with AA, business leads with Barbour ABI, Electrical Safe Isolation Workshops with NICEIC or even discounted Merlin Days Out.
- Various automatic door manuals,
- Health and Safety documentation,
- ADIA logo downloads,
- Digital copies of our quarterly newsletter,
- Marketing letter template for you to download, edit and send to your clients,
- Surveys so you can have your say,
- And more.
This is the hub of the membership where you can have access to your money saving tools! But if there is anything missing that you want to see, let us know. We love receiving feedback on how we can improve our benefits and membership.
Need your log in details? Email email@example.com