To create the best training experience for our members and their engineers there have been many developments since we launched our BS EN16005 Course and Exam back in 2013. So here is a simple step by step of what is involved when you book onto a course.
- Sign up for your BS EN16005 Course and Exam.
- An invoice will be issued (Installer members get one free BS EN16005 course)
- Once the invoice is paid you will be sent your Health & Safety log in details.
- Once passed, your e-learning log in details will be sent and posted the training pack including the BS EN16005 document.
- When logging into the e-learning there is over 36 hours’ worth of BS EN16005 training material including mock exams, quizzes and many videos making the BS EN16005 & BS 7036-0 more understandable.
- You will receive a text message to remind you to complete the e-learning training.
- When the training is complete, you can arrange a day for the course and exam which can be found here.
- You will receive a text message to remind you of the training location, date and time.
- The training day starts at 8:30am and features seven practical assessments from all aspects of automatic door service, maintenance, repair and installation. Within the day engineers learn many important aspects of apply the standards to using automatic doors including using a CA reference body to test safety sensors and other hands on training to help them use day to day to ensure safety. Lunch is included on the day.
- Once the training and assessments are completed to a standard which the trainer deems high quality, the engineers will then sit their final exam.
- Your results and photo are then forwarded to the training manager who will organise the CSCS cards (in a DoorSafe/ADIA lanyard) and certificates to be sent to the head office.
- Your company and engineers will be promoted on the DoorSafe Register with details of their City & Guilds numbers.
If you have any questions about the BS EN16005, please contact Paul@theadia.co.uk or book here