Save £300 on the ADIA Automatic Gate & Barrier Safety Course when you book and pay for the course online, and get the ADIA Access Control Course for free!
The Automatic Gate & Barrier Safety Course is designed to help engineers learn about gate safety, relevant standards, risk assessment, and understanding the risks involved in automatic sliding, folding, and swing automatic gates and barriers. The Access Control Course is aimed at enhancing engineers’ knowledge of access control and increasing their ability to offer better services to their existing and future clients. By completing both courses, engineers can receive certification with City & Guilds accreditations.
To take advantage of this offer, follow these simple steps:
- Book both courses online here and here, and complete a form for each engineer.
- You will only be charged for one course, and we will send you an invoice for the discounted amount.
- Pay online, and we will contact you to arrange your training sessions.
- You can complete the courses anytime after booking and payment. The offer expires on 30th April 2023.
- Please note that terms and conditions apply. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including the annual free course benefit. Courses must be booked at the same time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge and save money at the same time. Book both courses today and take the first step towards certification with City & Guilds accreditations.
Terms and conditions apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including the annual free course benefit. Courses must be booked at the same time. Please complete a form per engineer.