- February 15, 2018
- Posted by: Laura
Title: Trainee Reactive Technician
Reports to: Technical Operations Manager
Based at: Unit 30, The Glenmore Centre,
Waterwells Business Park,
Hours: 40+ hours over 5 days
Deadline: 15th March 2018
Prosale are the largest independently owned automatic door company in the South West of England.
We have three main divisions: Supply and install- mainly to the aluminium fabricator market; Supply only- to a large array of differing sized companies and our maintenance division.
We established our company in 2004 and have grown from strength to strength with our focus always on giving the best service in the industry. Our fundamental communication lines to our customers has ensured that those who use us stay with us. We consider our customers to be as much a part of our happy team as our employees.
Servicing of automatic door operators and associated products; covering callouts and assisting with product installations as and when required.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Attend callouts on sliding and swinging automatic doors as and when required in a professional manner.
- To assist in the installation of automatic door operators in a professional manner and to current standards.
- Maintain stock control and general tidiness of works’ van effectively
- Carry out general warehouse duties, including, but not limited to: stock control, order picking and packing and deliveries when required.
- Complete all paperwork in a legible and accurate way to ensure the office all know what has been carried out and (if applicable) what is left to carry out.
- Attend training to develop necessary knowledge and skills.
- Ensure work is always of excellent quality and take corrective measures when needed.
- Respond to ad hoc requests from members of the team.
- Attend meetings with other company teams as necessary to perform duties and aid the business and organisational development.
- There may be the occasional requirement to stay away from home at times when necessary, within the company guidelines.
- Excellent time keeping
- Technically minded
- Open to working on new equipment
- An ability to follow instruction
- An ability to think outside of the box and use initiative to problem solve
- Happy to work alone
- A drive to succeed
- Full, clean driving license
- Professional attitude and countenance
- Tidy and organised
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and a short covering letter to Matt@prosaledoors.co.uk
If you would like any further information regarding the role or have any queries, please email Matt at the address above who will be happy to contact you to discuss.