5th – 6th July 2017
Crowne Plaza Hotel, 61 Homer Rd, Solihull B91 3QD
For the past three years, we at the ADIA have stuck to a very similar format for our Annual General Meeting. But this year we wanted to try something a little different!
We have organised a relaxed, entertaining but competitive evening with Chillisauce Events at Crowne Plaza Hotel Solihull. It involves drinks, food and being a big kid (which we all need to do once in a while!).
On the 5th July at approximately 6pm, guests will enter our very own “pub” where they will be split into teams to battle it out at the Pub Olympics. Each team will compete against each other for prizes in:
- Giant Jenga
- Giant Connect 4
- Air hockey
- Table football.
There will be free drinks * as well as a hot and cold buffet dinner.
The Annual General Meeting will take place at 10 am on the 6th July with stands set up by supplier members** for guests to admire during tea and coffee breaks. We will be releasing an agenda for the day shortly. The AGM will conclude at 1 pm with a buffet lunch.
WHY ATTEND THE AGM?
- The meeting is free of charge to attend.
- Free buffet lunch, tea and coffee at the meeting.
- Network with other members and the ADIA team.
- Enjoy an evening of entertainment (without missing time off work).
- Buffet dinner and drinks* complimentary for Pub Olympics.
- Get updated on what is going on within the association and industry.
- View products of suppliers.
- Be able to ask questions to ADIA team.
- Buffet dinner and drinks* included in the cost of Dinner, Bed and Breakfast rate.
- Free parking for guests staying at the hotel
- Free wifi
- Complimentary use of swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym
- Breakfast included in booking
*Wine, beer, cider and soft drinks (no spirits or bottles of wine), limited and will be monitored.
**Please note that no guests of supplier members or associates will be allowed a stand unless they are a member. This is a benefit for supplier members to promote their products only.
Book by 31st May 2017
Both members and non-members can attend.
- ADIA AGM Agenda and Reminder
- SAVE THE DATE: ADIA Annual General Meeting 2018
- FINAL REMINDER: Annual General Meeting