Supplier members pay an annual subscription to be a part of the Automatic Door Installation Association. But what do they get for their money?
- Free use of the ADIA logo, showing that they are part of an association that takes training, health and safety as well as the industry very seriously.
- Promotion via our website as well as the DoorSafe Register (if they choose to take the BS EN16005)
- Access to a range of health and safety courses including the BS EN16005. Although suppliers don’t install, it is important that they understand the safety standard which is part of the Machine Directive.
- Promotion via our annual printed directory with an opportunity to advertise a full or half page which is sent to over 4000 companies including retailers, architects, installers, access control companies and contractors. We also write to these businesses regularly to ensure they are using the best equipment and are hiring trained engineers. We direct them to our website where they can find all of our members listed there.
- Free promotional stall and invites to our Annual General Meetings where members can showcase products and services.
- Opportunity to promote products and special offers via our quarterly newsletters, via email, our website or social media pages.
- Opportunity to sell products to members at a discounted rate within our shop.
- In addition to this we have a large range of discounts and benefits that be found here http://www.theadia.co.uk/member-benefits/
- We are recognised by City & Guilds, Safecontactor and CSCS.
All this for £500+VAT a year!
Join today and become a part of the association that will help push your business to thousands of clients across the UK.