- February 24, 2020
- Posted by: Laura
We understand that working for yourself alone can be hard parting with large sums of cash. Therefore, we offer Sole Traders an easier and cost-effective alternative. Not only will it put less of a dent in the bank for those individuals who work alone, but it also encourages more sole traders to get their BS EN16005, accredited by City & Guilds.
Rather than paying £420 (£350 + VAT) upfront, you can now pay in TWO stages.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
- Book your BS EN16005 via this form.
- You will be invoiced for the full amount of the course. This way you can decide if you want to pay in full before the training date.
- Once payment has been made (of at least £175 + VAT = £210) you will be signed up for the training date and receive your login details for the online training segment.
- You will attend the training date which includes practical assessments and an online test.
- When your training is completed, cards and certificates will be released once the remaining balance has been made (unless paid for beforehand which they will be sent to you straight away).
If you have any questions regarding our training courses please email firstname.lastname@example.org or to discuss membership please email email@example.com and we will be happy to send you some more information.