WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THIS COURSE?
This one-of-a-kind course has been designed to assist members with newer employees (or even ones who wish to further their skill set) in finding faults in automatic doors as well as servicing and maintaining them.By the end of the course, you and your engineers will be able to:
- Recognise faults with automatic doors,
- Know how to rectify the faults in accordance with the BS EN16005,
- Recognise the components of automatic swing and slide doors,
- Understand how to prevent incidents whilst servicing doors,
- Understand what a risk assessment is and why it is important to comply with the BS EN16005,
- How to complete an ADIA automatic door risk assessment form,
- How to use your toolkit to complete a risk assessment when maintaining and servicing automatic doors.
Once completed candidates will receive a certificate to display your understanding of the Service and Maintenance Course.
Engineers will be trained using real automatic doors to help them with risk assessing doors during services and maintenance.
ADIA ENGINEER SERVICING TOOLKIT AVAILABLE
As part of the course, engineers are advised to purchase an engineer toolkit for £100
The ADIA will receive notification once the delegate and will issue a certificate upon passing the course and exam.