ADIA Service & Maintenance Course Accredited by City & Guilds
This ADIA Service & Maintenance Course was designed for those who wish to gain or simply extend their knowledge and training in automatic door servicing and maintenance. As there many changes in the industry over the past few years and we want to help your business transition into all aspects of automatic doors in the safest and quickest way possible.
Candidates will gain a selection of tools and resources that will really push businesses to the next level and show your clients the level of expertise you want to demonstrate.
Therefore, no matter how long you have been working with automatic doors, you can never learn too much!
The course provides learners with an online Fault Finding and Service & Maintenance self-study and a training day offering the giving candidates practical training and assessments finalised by an online exam. ADIA Engineer Toolkit optional for £100 + VAT.
Self Study +1 Day
£300 + VAT
Who is this course for?
For those who:
- wish to gain knowledge in automatic door servicing and maintenance
- have recently entered the industry
- wish to extend their existing knowledge of service and maintenance
- have started working in the service and maintenance sector of automatic pedestrian doors
What you will learn
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Recognise faults with automatic doors,
- Know how to rectify the faults in accordance with the BS EN16005,
- Recognise the components of automatic swing and slide doors,
- Understand how to prevent incidents whilst servicing doors,
- Understand what a risk assessment is and why it is important to comply with the BS EN16005,
- How to complete an ADIA automatic door risk assessment form,
- How to use your toolkit to complete risk assessment when maintaining and servicing automatic doors.
On successful completion of this course (over 80% pass rate), you will be sent an ADIA Service & Maintenance certificate through the post the within one week. This can be used to provide evidence of your knowledge and skills.
The ADIA Service & Maintenance course is accredited by City & Guilds as part of our commitment to excellence, making our trained members stand out from their competitors.
The ADIA certificate has no expiry, however, we do recommend retaking this course after a four year period to continue your professional development.