- Use the ADIA and DoorSafe logo (if you have passed!) on your email signatures and website with a link to your company profile. You can download these from the Members Area or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the format you need.
- Get yourself some stickers – Remember to put your ADIA van stickers on your vehicles. You can order some more from the ADIA shop. If you’ve passed the BS EN16005, you can also get DoorSafe stickers for products.
- Get the contacts – Create a database of contacts that you want to get work from. Try and find first names too! Suppliers can use our Directory of members whilst Installers can get a discount with Barbour ABI who can provide business leads in your area.
- Send a letter to your database of potential clients (see Members Area for template)
- Stand out – write a short but detailed description for your Directory entry on the website and printed copy (50 words). Ensure your logos are sharp, modern and clean.
- Promote your work with us – Send us photos of products or installation work and we will use them on our marketing material (including Directory and Our Members Work page)
- Be social – Get on social media platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn and document your work in photographs and articles, any special offers etc. but be professional! Want us to promote you? Let us know and we will share your content!
- Get professional business cards – Newton Press can offer printing and design services for letterheads, flyers and more. And members get a discount!
- Advertise for free – If you’re a supplier looking to sell products to ADIA Installer members, why not advertise for free on the quarterly email newsletter? You can even book an advertising space for a small fee in the Directory. And don’t forget that we will credit you for those images you send us!
- Attend events, conferences and exhibitions – Even if you don’t necessarily meet your potential clients you will make contacts and this is key to growing any business.
- Sell products within our shop or give members a discount – Simply email email@example.com to discuss what you can offer other members.
Remember, the ADIA are always finding ways to contact various sectors to ensure they are made aware of our members, especially ones who have passed the BS EN16005, accredited by City & Guilds!