Join ADIA Preferred Supplier, Citation, on Wednesday 7th April at 10 AM for a free, 60-minute webinar as they cover the key HR and Health & Safety aspects needed to drive efficiency as well as practical tips and guidance on how to tender correctly.
No matter the size of your business and your ambition, tendering is important and offers exciting growth opportunities.
Efficiently navigating the challenges of lockdown as well as tendering for new contracts is an important part of a construction business’s ultimate success. But in a world of competition, are you doing everything you can to stand out from the crowd?
To help you win more business, the webinar will cover:
- An overview of the tendering process and when and where to find suitable tenders for your business
- Tips on how to win more tenders such as the preferred certifications and accreditations
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- HR and Health & Safety policies and procedures needed for tendering
- Key HR and Health & Safety planning and preparation to keep your business running smoothly while you focus on winning more business.
So, if you can spare an hour, we’re sure you’ll get a lot out of the session:
Date: Wednesday 7th April
Meet and greet: 9:45 – 10:00 AM
Webinar time: 10:00 – 11:00 AM
How to join: Just click the button below to register and you’ll receive an email invite with a link and instructions on how to join the webinar.