ADIA Online Commissioning Course
The ADIA Online Commissioning is designed for those working in the commissioning of automatic doors.
It will guide you through the process of having a basic understanding of the risks associated with automatic pedestrian doors and allow you to confidently commission a newly installed automatic door.
The course provides learners with an online platform to learn safety procedures when approving any new automatic pedestrian door installations or retrofitted doors.
After the self-study is complete you will complete an online multiple choice exam.
Self Study + Online Test
£150 + VAT
Who is this course for?
For those who:
- are wishing to extend their knowledge in commissioning automatic doors
- are upskilling
- have a role within their company of commissioning automatic doors
What you will learn
By the end of the course and on completion of exam you will be able to:
- fill in a commissioning form
- understand the risks in which automatic pedestrian doors can pose.
- understand the procedure of testing sensors on both types of doors
- understand how forces are measured on automatic doors
- ensure all other accessories and attachments are working before handing over to the client
On successful completion of the course (over 80% pass rate) you will be sent an ADIA certificate. This will show your commitment to excellence, making you stand out from your competitors.