This is an excellent opportunity to work with an fast growing business supplying a service to the commercial, industrial and residential across the UK.
Due to continued growth and development we are seeking experienced field engineers.
You would be required to work on the installation, service, maintenance & repair of a variety of automatic door systems / manual door systems and roller shutter / grilles.
Working from home you would be expected to travel within a radius of approximately 150 miles, working as part of a team but also undertaking work individually.
You would liaise with the office on a daily basis for the scheduling of work and will be expected to provide completed paperwork daily.
The successful candidate will have:
- A full clean driving license.
- Experience in the installation & maintenance of automatic doors, manual door systems, roller shutter and grilles
- Good organisational & communication skills.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- CSCS card / BS7036 / EN16005 ideal but not essential.
Our Engineers are an integral part of our workforce. If you are passionate about customer service and ready for your next challenge then we would love to hear from you! We are offering a competitive salary with the potential to earn overtime. You will be provided with a Company Van and mobile phone in order to conduct your work duties.
For more information or to send a current CV, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.