- January 14, 2020
- Posted by: Laura
It’s hard to believe that 2019 is over and a new decade has begun. No doubt you’re already looking forward to what the New Year will bring for you and your business, so start 2020 on the right track with these three essential resources created by the experts at Citation.
- HR and Employment Law – the basics: from recruitment and interviews to contracts, it’s the ultimate back-to-basics guide.
- Health and Safety checklist: if you want to make sure nothing slips through the net, or are new to managing Health & Safety, this is the ideal checklist for you.
- An introduction to risk assessments: the most common questions about risk assessments answered!
YOUR ADIA MEMBER BENEFIT
ADIA members are entitled to preferential rates on Citation’s quality and compliance services.
This includes their core HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety services including a 24/7 expert advice line, 100s of model documents, contracts and templates, and a dedicated local consultant with annual site visits. Plus, they can support you with training, fire and electrical safety services, ISO Certifications, and SMAS Accreditation.
Some of the key areas they can help you with include:
- Winning more tenders and meeting pre-qualification questionnaire requirements
- Better managing sickness and absence issues
- More effectively conducting staff training and evidencing its delivery
- Distinguishing between different types of employment status and knowing your responsibilities
- Ensuring you have legally compliant and up-to-date risk assessments.
Just let them know you’re enquiring through the ADIA to claim your discount.