- August 13, 2019
- Posted by: Laura
As an Installer member do you ever wonder how you can make your subscription go futher? To help you along, we give each one of our Installer members a free course per year saving you up to £420 per year. This is to encourage companies such as yourselves to develop and further existing knowledge.
Members can sit ANY of the following courses FREE annually.
- ADIA BS EN16005 Accredited by City & Guilds
- ADIA BS EN16005 & BS7036-0 Accredited by City & Guilds REFRESHER
- ADIA Service & Maintenance Course Accredited by City & Guilds
- ADIA Installation of Pedestrian Doorsets Accredited by City & Guilds
- ADIA Surveying and Estimating of Pedestrian Doorsets Accredited by City & Guilds
- ADIA Online Commissioning Course
- ADIA Online Risk Assessment Course
- ADIA Online Fault Finding Course
- ADIA Online BS EN16005 for Office Staff
But not just when you join…
You can have ONE PER YEAR.
This means each January 1st, you will be able to either:
- Have an engineer do one of each course per year or (John Smith to do BS EN16005 in 2019 and to do Service and Maintenance in 2020),
- Use one course for a different engineer (eg. John Smith to do BS EN16005 in 2019 and Sarah Jones to do Service and Maintenance in 2020)
You will additionally be able to book the BS EN16005 Refresher using this free course, so you may never need to pay for an engineer to be BS EN16005 City & Guilds accredited!
Moreover, you can save up to £420 per year and still get your staff trained.
A few (boring) yet important things to mention:
- This is available to INSTALLER members only,
- You will not be able to use two free courses in one year and none the next,
- Value of the course does not matter therefore you cannot combine two cheaper courses to match the value of a higher priced course.
- It does not include diplomas.
- If you haven’t used a free course by the end of the year you cannot roll it over into the next. One course ONLY!
Don’t delay, be sure to use your free course before the end of each year.