Everything you need to know to pass a COVID-secure inspection…
Between 6 and 14 January, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) received 2,945 complaints about safety issues from employees concerned that their workplaces are not COVID-secure.
With support from unions and politicians to crack down on employers found to be breaking the rules, the HSE will be ramping up its spot checks, particularly on businesses who have remained open during the pandemic, like those in the construction and trades sector.
We know that the construction sector faces unique Health & Safety challenges, such as those recently identified by the HSE surrounding construction dust.
That’s why Citation is running a free webinar specifically for construction and trades businesses, where will be discussing the common employer pitfalls found by the HSE, and navigating you through everything you need to know when it comes to successfully passing a COVID-secure inspection, including:
- Having thorough cleaning regimes in place
- Monitoring, supervising, and maintaining social distancing
- Amending and clearly communicating your COVID-secure policies, procedures and any other relevant documentation
- How to enforce COVID-secure measures in line with your employment law obligations
- How to make your Covid-19 risk assessment in-depth, dynamic and embedded into your business
Citation is trusted by thousands of construction clients and works alongside tens of trade associations, including Build UK, The Scaffolding Association, Confederation of Roofing Contractors, Glass & Glazing Federation – to name just a few.
Date: 27 January
Time: 3:45 to 5:00 PM
How to join: Please click the button below to register and you will receive an email invite with a link and instructions on how to join the webinar.
Our experts will also be answering your business-specific queries, so please come along armed with any questions you may have.
We really hope you can make it