We offer automatic door companies, security and alarm firms as well as suppliers to the auto door industry a range of benefits that will help attract your future clients and keep your business organised with time and money to focus on what is important to you and your company.
ADIA BENEFITS THAT WILL HELP YOU IN 2018
- Training & Assessments, City & Guilds accreditation and CSCS partnership – The ADIA offer all of our members a range of courses to help develop transferable and existing skills of their employees. This includes our BS EN16005 (Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods) which is the ONLY course and exam which is accredited by City & Guilds and is also in partnership with CSCS (recognised by Build UK). You can read more about the CSCS partnership here. ADIA Installer Members receive one FREE BS EN16005 worth £540 (inc VAT) to use within a year of joining. We also offer a Service and Maintenance course which is perfect for newer employees as well as those who are wishing to take their career to the next stages. There is more information on the Service and Maintenance course here. ADIA members can also get discounted health and safety e-learning training with Human Focus, saving them time and money. No longer will your staff need to leave the office for their health and safety training!
- Promotion – Promotion of members allows the opportunity for members to work together on projects (subcontracting etc). All ADIA members are promoted via our social media channels when they join the association and add their logo to our website homepage. In addition, we have our online Directory. This is our most updated list which potential clients may use to find companies in their area. We allow members to create a short bio of what services they can provide, giving them the chance to shine!Not only that but if the member has completed the BS EN16005 they will have a link directing audiences to their DoorSafe profile listing engineers who have the City & Guilds accreditation. This is what we use to promote our trained members to potential clients. As well as the online Directory, we offer members to advertise in our printed Directory which is sent to thousands of businesses across the UK that need safe automatic doors and possibly other security services. Not enough? Well, if you would like us to advertise any services, special offers or jobs you may have available, we can do something for you. Whether it be in our newsletter, on our blog or social media, we can promote members any way they would like!
- Discounts – The ADIA provide both leisure and business discounts for companies looking to save money. This includes printing, design and promotional services with Newton Press; cheaper fuel with The Fuelcard Company and more! We’ve found these discounts so you don’t need to look anywhere else.
WHY JOIN US?
If you’re not already a member of the ADIA it is possible for the following reasons, which we can assist you with…
- “Your Installer Membership costs too much” – We understand that our monthly subscription of £99.99 (inc VAT) per month is a lot of money. However, Installer Members do get a free course worth £540 (inc VAT). In addition, our subscription hasn’t changed since we launched in 2013 but our benefits have grown. We also offer Installer members a discount if they pay for an annual subscription.
- “Your BS EN16005 training costs too much” – Our BS EN16005 training costs are based on the administration fees (including City & Guilds and CSCS), training pack materials which include a free copy of the BS EN16005 (worth £238.00), Trainer fees, venue hire which includes lunch for candidates, CSCS cards, ADIA/DoorSafe lanyards, certificates and more. The cards a renewable annually (for four years) for free, have the City & Guilds and CSCS logos and your company/trained engineers are promoted until the accreditation has expired. Refresher courses are £250 (inc. VAT) once the four-year expiry is reached.
- “I’m already a member of another association” – We are more than happy to accept companies who are members of multiple associations. Although, we do appreciate this can become costly. But if you would like to see the difference in what is on offer, you can see a full list of benefits here.
You can join us by completing one of these forms. Please ensure that if you have more than one employee for your company that you fill in the Installer Membership application. We assess each application individually.