Free listing on our online Directory and in our printed Directory
We send out the ADIA Directory to over 3000 companies that could hire your company. With your company logo and description of services, you can make your business stand out from the others. Be sure to have a professional and well written description to ensure your potential clients choose you to do business with.
Use of the ADIA logo
Many businesses across the UK are now becoming more and more familiar with the ADIA and the training opportunities we provide our members. Displaying the ADIA logo on your vans, website and email signatures will show potential clients that you are part of something that is ever growing and developing to ensure the best service.
Email us today for the logo, or log into the ADIA Member’s Area
Free invitations to meetings and events
We know our members are busy but we believe that attending events such as our AGM and networking events could open up more doors (pardon the pun) to more business ventures for your company.
KEEPING YOU UPDATED
To ensure our newsletters contain content that is useful to our members, we are now sending them via email on a quarterly basis. This way members can be linked to various website, are able to download forms online and save the newsletter to their mobile phone or tablet. Be sure we have the email address you wish to have this sent to!
If you’re one for ignoring emails (don’t do that!) we post important member information on our website such as meeting details and event information. Of course, we do limit what we put on our public site to ensure our members are updated first.
TRAINING & QUALIFACTIONS
ADIA Health and Safety Test
The ADIA have created an online ADIA Health and Safety course that engineers will need to complete before sitting the BS EN16005 course.
If an engineer has done their BS EN16005 and needs to update their card they must have completed this H&S test before a new card can be issued.
BS EN16005 course and exam accredited by City & Guilds
The ADIA are the only providers of the BS EN16005 which is accredited by City and Guilds. You can see why the accreditation is important here.
Installer members get one free engineer to sit the BS EN16005 course and exam (to be used within on year of joining) so be sure to book the free place for one of your engineers. Also, we’ve been informing contractors, architects, shopping centres and more about the BS EN16005 so don’t miss out on work by booking your engineers today!
- The course includes a copy of the BS EN16005 document.
- All automatic door engineers who complete the the Health & Safety Test and pass the BS EN16005 will receive a BS EN16005 CSCSBS EN16005 receive a technician’s card and certificate with City & Guilds number.
- Accredited engineers will be promoted with their companies on the DoorSafe Register
Access to the ADIA Online Fault Finding Course
Once engineers have completed the BS EN16005, they are welcome to further their knowledge by completing an all online fault finding course. This comes complete with a certificate.
Discounted UKATA Asbestos training and Electrical Safe Isolation course
In our member’s area there are details on how to get yourself a discount on the above courses. This will build up your company’s reputation for being safe, vigilant and aware of potential hazards when dealing with automatic doors.
Simply by logging into the ADIA Member’s Area you can save money on many useful business tools.
- Free consultation and discounted legal advice with Sydney Mitchell Solicitors
- Cheaper AA Breakdown Cover
- Cheaper fuel with the Fuelcard Company
- 70% tool and skip hire with Nationwide Services
- Discounted van and car hire with Budget
- Discounted insurance with Square Mile Broking
- Discounted web design, SEO and social media services with Amplified Web
- 30% off BSI publications
- Discounted eye care with Vision Express
- Cheaper office supplies with Quills
- Discounted health insurance with Westfield Health
- 10% off printing and design with Newton Press
If you need your log in details, feel free to email us, email@example.com and we will be happy to help!